S.U.R.E You Can Do it!!!!
Individuals and/or couples contact Ellen when they seek assistance to achieve healthy relationships, a better quality of life or are facing a major life transition. These might include:
- Aging Parents
- Adult Children
- Empty Nest
- Marital/Partnership Issues
- Substance Abuse
- Terminal Illness (Your diagnosis or a loved one)
Ellen’s orientation is short-term counseling and problem solving. With respect, compassion and honoring the trust you place in her, Ellen will do her best to help you:
- Simplify and breakdown the existing challenge so it doesn’t feel so insurmountable.
- Understand and create personal goals…what do YOU want and how can you get there?
- Review your actions; are they self defeating or self enhancing?
- Explore your current situation and feelings about it and be pro-active and mindful for creating change.
The Goal is for you to feel:
- Successful – with the knowledge that, although there might still be ups and downs, life is good
- Unified – at peace in your life with skills to handle new challenges
- Respected – being true to yourself and accepting of your decisions
- Empowered – having prioritized what is important, learned effective communication skills, feeling confident you have the skills to lead a balanced and happy life
Please contact Ellen if you have any questions or feel she can of assistance to you. 949-307-6208